Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exploring the crevices of my mind

So here I am again, I've been bogged down in various projects and things. Life always seems to move at a frantic pace for me. The major thing that I've been getting into lately  is the expansion of the mind. Learning how to work the mind without over working. Eating foods that encourage the performance of the mind, doing exercises that improve not only the body but enhance the mind. It's been a fun voyage trying to learn what makes my own mind tick.  Playing video games to improve motor function, and problem solving. Using meditation balls to increase manual dexterity. Reading high level books to improve vocabulary and stretch the limits presently there. The thought provoking question of the day is: What do you do to improve your mind and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment