Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been a while

So here I am again, I've been trucking along life. New challenges met and overcome, new discussions and thought processes have manifested and resolved. I think I have a sense of anticipation about me right now. I'm unsatisfied with my current situation but don't have a complete means by which to change it so here I am just fighting the torrent of time. So to my endless throng of followers.... yes all 3 of you. Have you been in a position where you felt that greatness is right there in front of you,but you can't seem to get there. Even further what was it about and why?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have felt that way. I often feel that if I can be a more decisive person and would stop second-guessing myself, I could do so much more than I do now. That goal feels almost close sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt that way about a lot of things, but the one that seems to come in mind immediately when reading this -- and the one that's been on my mind a lot lately -- is the greatness I could achieve in the lives of others through my future career.

    I feel like I'm so over school. I just want to be done with it. I want to be out in the world, helping people and making the difference so many of us strive to make with our lives. I feel the need to start leaving my mark. NOW! Not how many ever years from now. There are a lot of times when that feels forever away.

    It feels like it's right there -- it's so close -- but i'm so far from being able to reach out and touch it. So many things -- things in which i can't control -- are holding me back. I don't like it...

    ReplyDelete